January 30, 2009

Anxiously Waiting

Okay, so just this morning I had TWO very large and important interviews that will determine a lot about my future, mostly about this summer.
I had an interview to be an EFY Counselor and I had an interview to Study Abroad to Athens and Rome through BYU. I am going to have another Study Abroad interview to go to London with UVU, but that one is in a couple of weeks.
ANYWAY, this morning I went to both of my interviews and I think they went pretty well! I felt happy about them and SO relieved they were over. Seriously, interviews are the the worst things ever for me. I am a people person and I get along well with almost anyone I meet. BUT interviews are a whole different story. I get sweaty hands and tongue tied and almost never say the things I want to. BUT today, I felt pretty good about the things I said.
The only problem is, I've already checked my email 15 times today and I am probably not going to hear back for a few weeks....
Until then, I will be anxiously waiting. Very anxious. Like a 7 year old waiting to open their presents on Christmas morning.

1 comment:

Ali and Dane said...

ha ha or a waiting girl waiting for her letter.

congrats girl. i'm stoked for you. both would be amazing. secretly though i'm rooting for the rome adventure.. it's the most beautiful place in the world... except for guatemala.. geez so many places to see so little time!!

anyway congrats beauty.