December 4, 2009

Long Overdue...


Here's the thing. I know this is long overdue (hence the title). But I wanted to share some pictures and tell about our adventures from Thanksgiving weekend.

I had an EXCELLENT Thanksgiving weekend. So good, that I didn't even have time to blog.
Okay, that is probably a lie. I know I time, but I was relaxing and being lazy- therefore, I didn't blog.
BUT today I am with several items. Mostly with one last gratitude post and some pictures from the weekend!

Our weekend had the following things:
- Lots of good food, including a homemade turkey dinner by my momma that was delish.
- The movie The Blind Side (go see it. so good)!
- Chilling/Sleeping in/Naps: it was a vacation, technically, so that's all allowed.
- My old roommate Hannah's wedding reception, so nice!
- BYU vs Utah game. Including sideline passes 3rd quarter. It was awesome! (Right T? He loved it too!... Thanks Dad!)
- The whole fam gathering for a picture and some steak dinner.

Overall, it was a way fun weekend! I loved the break. It was much needed!

So since I missed my gratitude post the last few days of the month, I'll do a summary of a few things I'm sincerely grateful for in my life:

- Family. My own and my future in-laws. They are all wonderful and loving people! I'm excited to spend some more quality time with them over the next big break!

- The Gospel. It is my saving grace and my true happiness. I love it. Click HERE for more.

- Tyson. The best fiance ever! I don't just say that. He's the greatest there is! I'm a lucky gal.

- Photography. I love taking pictures. I love looking at pictures. They capture the good times in life. The happiness we all feel! I love it.

- Blankets, pillows, socks, coats, sweats, heaters, slippers, snuggies, etc. I love to be comfy and during this winter months, WARM. I'm grateful I get to be warm whenever I want to be!

- Music. It makes me really happy! Whether it's an 80's classic, a christmas tune or a hymn.... I love it all! They are all the best.

-Sunshine. I love when the sun shines. I love summer. I love being warm. I love everything about the sun! It is greatness.

-FOOD. It's just so good. I love it. I really do. It's a problem, I'm a food-aholic. Too delish!

Okay, I know there is a lot more that I am grateful for, but that's all I'll share. Those are the main ones anyway! :)

It was a great break from school. Luckily, only one more week! Just gotta ace those finals and then I'm on to enjoy a long, luxurious Christmas vacation! It won't be warm, but will be solid.

Life is good. The end.

Some Photos....

Post BYU Domination.
Yep. Sidelines passes- third quarter.
Tough Guys.
Sisters on the sideline.
Tyson's first trip to the Brick Oven.
PiePiePie.
Favorite jello.
Turkey Time!
Hannah's wedding and the old roomies!
The real end!

3 comments:

LC said...

I love Tyson's first trip to brick oven picture! i have a Cade's first trip to brick oven picture. we are showing them the good life, aren't we.

love you kates. love your blog also. i always comment, and then it doesn't accept it!?

LC said...

IT WORKED!

mid said...

https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional/2015/12/23/tips-mendapatkan-sumber-modal-untuk-usahamu