December 7, 2009

Blogs, Names, Breaks

ATTENTION ALL BLOGGER FRIENDS.
I have created a new blog. A "future" blog, you could say.
I'm not really sure when I'll start updating it. And if I'll keep this one.
It's all up in the air.
But the URL for the new one is...


Yes, folks. It's a married person blog. OR an almost married person one.
I promise it will still be super cool and hip and not too ordinary. We'll spice it up. Maybe we'll get Tyson into blogging a little too! Ha.
But it'll be goodness, because there is something so joyous about hearing my name as Katie Perkes! Like a little school girl feeling come true. :)

Katie Perkes
Katie Ann Perkes
Katie Ann Clyde Perkes
Katie Clyde Perkes
Katie Perkes
Katie Perkes
Katie Perkes

I love it!

Anyway, just a heads up on the new blog in my life. I'll let you know when it officially is up and running!

Happy finals week to those of you taking finals. I can't wait for Thursday! I'm going to be doing some SERIOUS celebrating. Probably like, Christmas shopping and Laundry. But really, T and I better have some Martinelli's and notebook burning or something. A break from school is always much needed and this time, nothing is different!
Yay for Christmas. Yay for Christmas Break. Not yay for the snow, but we'll deal. Beggars can't be choosers. Right?

Life is good! Actually, SO good. I find myself thinking that every single day. There is something that keeps on reminding me how good I have it, in little sneaky ways. I'm so glad too, because sometimes I temporary forget. So it always feels so good to get those reminders.
I'm so pleased with life! I can't wait for the future, but I'm really content with the present.
There isn't much more to say but that life is good!

Stay tuned for Christmas events and future happenings the exciting life of Katie Ann Clyde (almost Perkes)... :)

Below: my thoughts on finals and school at this moment in time.
BOOOOO!
BUT, I still am loving life. See?

2 comments:

Courtney Kearns said...

Haha Katie I love you. We need to do more wedding planning. Or at least wedding show and tell. You are on my blog list and now I will add your married person blog.

mid said...

https://wartakota.tribunnews.com/2015/11/27/produk-bank-terbaik-pinjaman-modal-kredit-tanpa-agunan