September 20, 2009

Fotos.

Two posts in one night, I know- this is impressive.

Here is the thing, my friends. I like to take pictures. A lot. I am trying to develop some skills and abilities to incorporate in with this love of mine. I have taken a few pictures for friends, but I would like to really start trying to build a portfolio. I know there are some things I should learn in a classroom format, but I also think one thing that will really help me is PRACTICE. Practice makes perfect.

So, if you know anyone or are someone who would want me to take your picture- I would love to. For Free Ninety Nine, I'll take your senior portraits, engagements, bridals, family portraits or just some fun pictures. It would help me SO much and I don't think I'm the worst photographer ever, just working on improving. I'll be posting some stuff I do on this blog so you can check it out before you decide.

Just so you know. A little 411. Thanks friends. Hope to photograph some of you! It would be great fun. :)

1 comment:

Jessica Lynn said...

OKAY, you can photograph me.