November 9, 2009

Lay-Z Girl

So I have a problem. I'm willing to admit it, because I know I need help. Especially before I get married to Tyson, who has maybe a similar issue.

Alright. SOMETIMES this


happens to my room. I don't know how. Actually, scratch that.
I always know how.
It starts simple. Like maybe one or two items of clothing. Then I decide by making a small pile, I'll be able to clean it up later. Well, it always seems to turn into a heap of clothing and shoes and hangers and movies and anything else that seems to seep it's way in.

Basically, a tornado hits my room. This could be a problem when T and I get married, because we might have clothing clusters and tornados hitting our room left and right.
Especially considering we both have a problem with clothes placed on the floor rather than in the closet or drawer.

Oh well. I'll put it on the list of things to fix/do along with getting my ipod fixed and studying for my Natural Disasters test. Put in small font, because I don't wannnna do it.


Time for some gratitude! :)

I am grateful for Lazy Sundays.
Sometimes the weeks are just too much. Too much homework. Too much errand running. Too much worrying. Too much stressing.
Sundays are blissful. I always thoroughly enjoy church. It hits the spot. :)
I always enjoy a nice Sunday meal, wherever I am. Very delish.
Naps are a must. It feels nice to just forget all the week worries and just be lazy.

This may seem like a small/little/dumb thing to be grateful for, but seriously. I just love Sundays. They are not only filled with rest, but always peace and great reflection.
They are good days.

I am grateful for Sundays. Lazy ones, too. :)

Lastly.
This picture makes me sooo happy.
We have a {superb} future father on our hands here. And possible Napoleon impersonator as well. :)


1 comment:

Jessica Lynn said...

I did 10 loads of laundry this week. So I think I need help too.