November 23, 2009

Merry

Thank you ShopKo, for these stylish 'staches making us look just like mario and luigi.

It has been way to long since I blogged.
This weekend was really good.

I'll tell you all about it. Ready? Okay, good.

Friday.
-Went to lunch with my love.
-Spent the afternoon baking: cookies and muddy buddies.
-Packed up and met at the church to head up to Bear Lake for a fun overnight activity with my ward. {Tyson and I are on the activities committee together, so we made sure it'd be extra super duper fun}.
-First of all, this cabin was AMAZING. I was so impressed and I want one when T and I are richie riches one day. {Far away, obviously. But still, I can dream about it!}
-Ate giant pizza. Played lots of games. Laughed. Slept less than 5 hours (not cool part. i think the universal rule should be that you can't wake up before 8 a.m. on a saturday. just saying).

Saturday.
-Spent longer than expected trying to leave, getting stuck in the snow, pushing the car, and finally finding a better route out. I still spent time with my head in my hands chanting in my head over and over again "please let us make it up this hill. please let us make it up this hill."
**Which reminds me, word to the wise people of bear lake: plow your road when there is snow! Unless you want to be sued for stress.
-Saw New Moon {Dear Jacob, you are in REALLY good shape. I approve of the person who decided it was a good idea to make you not wear your shirt most of the movie}.
-Went to Panda for dinner with T.
-Went to an exciting USU Hockey Game with a sick ending, basically it was like a movie.
-Attempted to watch The Dark Knight, by this time the less than 5 hours of sleep had REALLY caught up to me. Thanks T, for letting me always use you as a pillow and sleep during nearly every movie we watch. :)
-Sunday was fabulous. Just the usual. Church-nap time-excellent dinner made by my future mother-in-law (I look forward to it every week!)-and games slash chatting slash planning at the Perkes house.

Successful weekend.

Gratitude post for the day {because I must not forget! thanksgiving is in T-minus 3 days!}

I am grateuful for Christmas Music.
I know this is a shallow and silly thing to be grateful for, but I think it's valid.
If mood rings really worked and if I owned one, then when you turned on Christmas music my mood would go from whatever it was to extremely happy. It makes me giddy.
It reminds me of being a kid and sneaking into the living room to see what Santa brought at 5 in the am and then falling back asleep on the floor until everyone else woke up. It reminds me of Christmas Eve's spent at Grandma Clyde's house. It reminds me of always having to make, eat and clean-up breakfast before we could open our presents and how killer that was! It reminds me of spending time with family with our house fully decorated in green, red and gold and Christmas music flooding through the stereo as Christmas approached.
I love it.
I love Christmas.
Holidays bring out that child in me!
I'm excited to spend them with Tyson and one day {very far away}, with our children!
It will be blissful!

Life is good! I love the Holiday Season. Thanksgiving and Christmas.
They mean food, family and no school. Honestly? Nothing is better.

Have a great day everyone. Hugs, Love and Christmas music. :)

4 comments:

Chelsea Bitner said...

Katie Ann! You are such a cute girl! Reading your blog makes my day! Thanks!

Kenzie Gert Lawlor said...

um hi didn't know you blogged! and i am now a follower of katie ann. LOVES!

LC said...

i love your blog kates.

mid said...

https://www.yoshiwafa.com/pinjaman-tanpa-jaminan-dan-kartu-kredit.html