November 16, 2009

Stockings and NOT the Christmas kind

I have another obsession. Yes, another one.
This one is kind of more minor. I don't think I need any help either, because, I like this obsession.
It's a little something we all own. Some of us own multiple pairs of these. We wear them daily {unless it is summma time}. They keep us warm. They bring comfort to our lives. So why not let them LOOK fun?

You guessed. My obsession is SOCKS.
I love them. I feel the need to buy a pair (or two, when they are buy one get one half off) every time I go to my favorite store, Smith's Marketplace. Sometimes, I do buy them. Which is great, because they make me happy and warm and I love building up my collection!
So it may seem silly, but today, I am ever so grateful for socks. Mostly for the primary reason that they keep you warm, especially when you live in the coldest place on planet earth aka in Utah, Cache Valley.
You gotta have some socks when you live here. Not just some plain white gold toe ankle socks, but some COLORFUL christmas/halloween/checkered/tye dyed socks.
It is a must.
So, I have a few pairs. Here are some photos to share with you some of my collection, my plethora, my surplus of comfy, cozy, colorful, crazy cool SOCKS.

I heart you sockies. You+Me+Winter=Forever. :)



No comments: