November 9, 2009

three hundred and sixty-five.

In October, I took this photography class from a lady here in Cache Valley. It was AWESOME.
So inspiring. So helpful. It was just overall, SO great.

Anyway, I was reading her blog one day and I stumbled upon this awesome post. It completely inspired me. You see, I'll let you in on a little secret of mine {if you don't already know}.
I want to be a photographer. As of right now, I'd love to be a lifestyle photographer {like Brooke Snow, an amazing inspiration to me.}

I keep getting side tracked. Back to the point of this post. 365 days. In the post I referred to earlier, she discusses a journey which many embark on to take a picture every single day of the year.

I am setting the goal for 2010 to do Project 365. I am going to start now, trying to take a picture ALMOST every day. I want to get a feel for what it's like and how much time it takes and get some ideas flowing.

2010, here I come. Pictures every day! Love it.

I'm excited. I want to really improve my photography. I know this will help. I am determined achieve that goal! To be a lifestyle photographer. To have my own business one day. I don't care if I'm successful or not, as long as I please myself. One thing I'm excited for is the day when I can take pictures of my own children! Ah. It will be fabulous.

I heart photography. I'm not the best. I don't have the best camera ever. BUT I sincerely love it! I have a passion for it. I want to improve. I want to continue to do this. I want to reach my goal!
I know it's possible. Anything is!

So today, I am grateful for the ability to capture beautiful things through a light capturing device. I am grateful for photography and photographs and the beauty they hold.

Here's a picture for today. Might not be the best ever, but I like it.

1 comment:

Tim & Lisa Hale said...

Katie! I love reading your blog, I think your thoughts are great! And you are going to make a great photographer!!